Caveat

With regards the reviews I write, I feel it is necessary to provide this caveat.
The initial section right up to the button that opens the full synopsis is the teaser where I try to give a look into the book without revealing too much.

The section within the button is a full synopsis. No detail will be hidden at all.

Be warned!
The final section (Food for thought) is a series of thoughts on the book. This is a personal take on the book and does mention important parts of the books. It should be considered as much of a spoiler as the previous section!

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Update!

Hi folks,
I'm going to be away over Christmas and New Year day and so updates to the blog will be on hold until I return.


Stay safe readers and have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment